Cartoon by Mike Ludlow for Esquire magazine, September 1954.
"I’ve prepared our dinner menus for the week, dear – Monday, lobster at Armand’s; Tuesday, steak at Hickory House; Wednesday, soft-shell clams sauté Breton at that little French place; Thursday…"
Source: Flickr / totallymystified
9 Notes/ Hide
- badmoviesoverdose reblogged this from bigfishpyanya1973
- subarutau likes this
- bigfishpyanya1973 reblogged this from notpulpcovers
- margotfermani likes this
- ronniedelcarmen likes this
- zigposca likes this
- 1satyrist reblogged this from dega-view
- dega-view reblogged this from notpulpcovers
- manlyartadventure likes this
- brentdale likes this
- imajoshosaurus likes this
- notpulpcovers posted this